there are many ways to make Russian salad. Here is a very easy recipe.
- 4 medium potatoes
- 4 big carrots
- 200 gr of peas (fresh or frozen or canned, as you prefer)
- 400 gr of green beans
- 300 gr of cauliflower
- 3 medium cans of tunafish
- 4 anchovy fillets
- a small jar of pickled capers
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- 1 teaspoon of vinegar
- a small jar of mayonnaise
- vegetables in oil and in vinegar for decoration
Cook the vegetables in salted water and cut them into cubes. Put them in a big bowl, then add minced capers and anchovies. Season with vinaigre and mustard.
Add three-quarter of the mayonnaise to the vegetables and mix. Now you can decorate your salad with a last layer of mayonnaise and the vegetables in oil and in vinegar.
Put it in the fridge for at least a couple of hours, better all the night.
And enjoy it!